Saturday, January 2, 2010

New year, new life!

Happy new year!

Wishing all of you a fabulous 2010.



Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed your holidays. I had a good break and now I am full of energy with recharged batteries and ready for 2010.

Usually, I don't do new year's resolutions, but this year I decided to do a list for a change. I am full of ideas and hopes, I really got a good feeling about this year!



One of the things I had promised myself is to take it easy, and not to have a look at the sales. I couldn't not help it and ended up having a look at some websites.(Who needs to go out these days to check on the sales?)

The next day, somehow I was at Topshop to have a look in a couple of items I saw in the website, none of them were on sale, a shame but it was fine.

One, was a cardigan I saw it back in September and desperately tried to buy but unfortunately it was sold out, the other, was a jersey blazer Balmain type of thing, really cute and pricey too at £65.

I bought the cardigan, which I really wanted and decided to have a look around for a Balmain-ish jacket, I knew Zara had a really cool one, and I managed to find it on sale for £30.



zara blazer

I also got a new Vivienne Westwood necklace and a pure cashmere jumper of ebay.



zara blazer

Blazer from Zara on sale, lovely.



topshop cardigan

Cardigan from Topshop, this picture is not doing much justice, it has lovely gold beads on it.



sequined beanie hat

A cool sequined beanie hat, I got as a Xmas present, so gorgeous!

I loved so much I decided to get a blue version of it too.

sequined beanie hat



dita stripteese

Love this book, got it for Xmas too! From my beloved. x



I feel inspired! No more spending, I am ready for some DIY.

See you soon.

xoxoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment