Saturday, January 30, 2010

First time for trilby!

Hiya!



I decided to do another outfit post today. Sharing with you guys some pictures with my trilby hat. My first time I wearing one! My beloved gave it to me just before Xmas and because I'd never had one before, I just wasn't very sure if suited me.



As I am good girl, a horder and passionate about clothes, not surprisingly I do wear most of the stuff I get given, so I decided to give a go on the hat and came up with this look which I named the 'glam spy'.

The glam, comes from the sequined leggings, a subtle sparkle for the outfit.



trilby hat



trilby hat



I guess I was inspyred by this book too, one of my favourites from the library when I was a kid. I finally got the original english version of it. It's so cute!

spy's guidebook



trilby hat



trilby hat

The trilby has grown on me and I really like it.

What do you think?



Coat: Jane Norman, Jacket: Vivienne Westwood, Trilby: gift, Leggings: H&M, Scarf: from my mum's wardrobe, Boots: Dune.



See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment