Monday, January 11, 2010

Fridays @ Portobello

Street Style
Fridays at Portobello



... Some cool people around.
- Click on the picture to enlarge.


Street style
Emma, Portobello Market.
I totally adore her leather leggings, in fact she reminds me of Sienna Miller in this picture, don't you think?

steet style
Billy, Portobello Market.
Keeping warm with a cool head scarf, a gorgeous black vintage coat combined with some really cool, lace up wellingtons.

streett style
Cal, Portobello Market.
I love the boho look and layers she has combined. The fur stole she had just bought from my friend's mega vintage sale and I think it compliments this look beautifully.


Tiger Lilly, Portobello Market.
A little wild leopard, I fell in love with her jacket.

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment