Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'll tell you what I want... What I really really want!

Hello dear readers!

Today just a blurb, a dream (an out and loud one), about something I had seen back in November in a magazine. The new rings from Alexander McQueen are totally jaw dropping!
I was hunting high and low for it because I really wanted to get it as my Xmas present for myself. I searched for all the shops around town and no one seemed to know about them.
Sweet child of mine... I have just found out, they have just been released.

I just MUST HAVE one of those rings!!!!



I would LOVE to have the red one.

The black one is really cute too.

To be honest, I wasn't even that bothered with the first version of the skull rings, the ones with the bee on it. Don't take me wrong, they are totally adorable but because I had already seen this RAD version, I stuck with it and could not stop thinking about it.

Of course, we are not over yet... to break your heart and bank balance slightly more, they also have released this amazing canvas shopper, for the skull print lover.
Have you got the scarf? Do you totally love it? Answer yes to those questions and it will lead me to the conclusion this shopper will be the next (celebrity) craze. Too posh for groceries, but who cares?



Just finishing off with an extra selection of McQueen jewellery.



It's good to dream!

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment