Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jailbird

Hello my lovely readers,



Today an outfit picture. Keeping it simple with a cute woolly striped dress, a new find from my local charity shop, really quite cute and it was only £6, of course such a bargain, I couldn't resist...

Teamed up with a cool structured blazer from Zara and accessorized with a lovely McQueen cravat. I bought the cravat because I already have a skull silk scarf and the cravat is slightly different because it's made of cotton. Perfect for the colder days, in fact I was freezing, so I am also wearing a fur gilet over the jacket.



mcqueen



mcqueen



zara



zara



Gilet, dress and belt: charity shop, Scarf: Alexander McQueen, Boots and Jacket: Zara, Leggings: American apparel.



See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment