Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Suede x Leather over the knee boots war

Hello,

It's official, although some days we might still be wearing sandals, the Autumn collections are already out there...

As you do, I had promised myself not to buy too much this season, but there are some 'real' must haves already selling now and I just can't help myself... Future posts will cover the subject, lol, stay tuned.

Today's post is about suede versus leather boots, over the knee ones, my latest obsession still. I had blogged about them a while back, click HERE to read about it. Unfortunately, in the life of the fashion addict there is THE day, and then... THE DAY AFTER! (could be months later... but that doesn't matter!)

Teamed with my NEW sequined leggings... I prefer the small sequin to the big one, they last longer as well and don't seem to rub as much. Sequin is in strongly this season. Invest now!

SUEDE






LEATHER





Boots: both from Boots, Boots, Boots (282 Portobello Road) Leggings: H&M.


So are you a suede or leather person? Which one do you prefer?

See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment