Sunday, August 2, 2009

SHREDDED T- SHIRTS - On Pretty Portobello Shop!

Hello,



It's with much excitement, I hereby announce the Pretty Portobello Shop



I have made a few shredded t-shirts which are for sale.

Price starts at £20 including postage and packaging for the UK.



You can log onto the shop by just clicking on the Shop button, on the right side column. You can decide which style you would like to have yours, bearing in mind each design is unique and therefore I'll try my best to make them to your desired choice. Only available in black or white, different sizes.



I'll also add items to the shop, like necklaces, and other stuff, all made by myself.



Here's a little peep of 2 designs:



Shreddedtshirt@Prettyportobelloshop

pp

Shreddedtshirt@Prettyportobelloshop

Shreddedtshirt@Prettyportobelloshop



And here's a little preview of some other designs which are be available in the Pretty Portobello Shop! Click on the picture to enlarge.







Shreddedtshirt@Prettyportobelloshop

Shreddedtshirt@Prettyportobelloshop


Comments will be very much welcome!

(I hope you guys like it).



Ps: Fridays at Portobello will be posted later on this week.



See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment