Monday, August 31, 2009

An 'editorial' all made by me

Hello,



It's bank holiday weekend and I am stuck in my flat due the Notting Hill carnival, which is happening this weekend, love or hate it, the streets of Notting Hill or Notting Hell - as I call it this weekend, have thousands of people right now. Wishing a good time for everyone who enjoys carnival but no thanks for me.



Meanwhile, stuck here... I decided to take some pictures, which I hope will inspire some of you, with one of the hottest trend of this season, the sequin.





 agent provocateur, alexander mcqueen, lux



Jackets, waistcoats, tops and leggings all in sequin, with much rock n' roll attitude.

Adding a touch of bondage-chic and combine it with studs, corsets, shredded t shirts, chains and some cuttting-edge accessories. We dare you to...


RISE AND SHINE





chanel, mcqueen, provocateur

Blazer: Lux

Corset: Agent Provocateur

Sequined leggings: H&M

Shoes: Alexander Mcqueen

Sunglasses: Chanel



all sints, pvc, editorial

Shredded Tshirt: Pretty Portobello Shop (by me)

Harness: worn back to front All Saints

PVC leggings: Ebay

Sunglasses: as above.



Shredded tshirt, editorial



Shredded top: Pretty Portobello Shop.

For sale at www.prettyportobelloshop.blogspot.com



zara,diesel, ebay, photography

Sequined jacket: Zara

Sequined top: H&M

Leggings: Ebay

Belt: Diesel



arezzo, shoes



Accessories: Boyfriend's jewellery

Shoes: Arezzo



shoes mcqueen, handcuff, necklace, editorial



Shoes: Alexander Mcqueen.

Necklace: used as shoe's handcuff.



Siren, photography, street style



Top: Siren

Belt: Zara

Skirt: Charity shop

Leggings: H&M kids



I had a great and fun afternoon choosing outfits, modeling for this pictures, photoshopping and posting. A labour of love and that is why I said this my first editorial. So, I hope you all enjoy!



See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment