Thursday, August 6, 2009

Groove is in the heart

Hello,



Today's post is an outfit one, since I haven't posted one for a while and I felt particularly inspired by the nice hot weather we're having now.



So I choose something light and colourful, a silk dress teamed up with a cute scarf used as a belt and my new yellow platform shoes!



Talking about the shoes, they are so unbelievably comfortable... It reminds me of, and explains why when I was 18 I would only wear platforms, the trend has been and gone and I haven't worn them ever since, so I have really forgotten how nice and easy it is to walk in them and I am getting totally into them all over again.



:) Here I am looking in a very bright mood!



pp

The girls at work loved my matching eyeshadow :)



pp





pp

Dress: from the charity shop, Scarf: from Portobello Market, Shoes: See by Chloe, Bag: Fendi (second hand).



0 comments:

Post a Comment