Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fridays @ Portobello

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank you all for the comments on my T shirts, I really appreciate it.
The shop has already had quite a few visitors and I would like to say a huge thanks for your support if you have taken 2 minutes of your time to visit me there.

A little later than expected, pictures taken last Friday.

... Some cool people around.
- Click on the picture to enlarge.


Lucie, on Portobello market.
The bowler hat is gorgeous and it is just the perfect accessory for a basic look. I love it!


Melli, on Portobello market.
Summer is all about flowers, and here it is a a pretty 50'style inspired dress, easy combination with flat shoes.


Joy, on Portobello market.
A LBD with some cool fringes applied on the back. A cool idea.


Olivia, on Portobello market.
A colourful vintage looking wrap style dress, very nice.


Aki, on Portobello market.
Cool metallic Doc Martens boots, they go well with the studded DIY army jacket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment