Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm loving the newest arrivals at Topshop.

Hello,

Hi guys, today I am off work and feeling pretty much under the weather despite being a lovely day outside, I am under the covers with a inflammed throat and coming up with something. I just hope not to be the flu.

So, I am having a dreamland moment, completely delighting myself with Topshop's newest arrivals.

Therefore, I am posting about some stuff which I would definitely go for, including studs and shoulder pads, our love for Balmain-ish lookalikes still goes on, leather, a must have in every season, silk and knitted dress, cute alone or great combined with some cut edge leggings, something for the evening like a LBD or a daring jumpsuit and some fierce shoes.

The items I have selected could be easily mixed and matched and I am totally in love with them, you could easily pretty much create or just incorporate a new Autumn wardrobe with only 13 items!

My wish list:

I totally love gray leather, and this open front studed jacket is fab! £160.

Ruched waist dress, from Boutique, bringing shoulder pads and a futurist look which is very now for only £40.

Emma Cook Silk dress for the designers collection. Fun and lovely, lace and deer print. Great avec or sans leggings.£85

Basic but bang on the trend. This sweat top, is ticking all boxes with shoulder pads and studs, £32. (Only available at Oxford St flagship store.)

A corseted belt, is always a fantastic accessory, £30.

Update your legware with this cut edge leggings , £12 or DIY at home.

Pratical and an easy way to look fashionable, over the knee boots are a must this season and I love the stud detaling of these ones. £90

An Egg Shift dress is your LBD for the next season. Unfortunately, the picture does absolutely NO justice to this dress. The detail on it's back, an exposed zipper is gorgeous and it totally makes it. Pictures available at the website only, £50.

I also love tartan, and this jumpsuit with an asymmetric twist can be dressed up or down. Versatile and cute. £50

Mesh shoes, combined with any of the above and voila! £65

Strong and bold colours still very much in this season. I love blues and purples and find them easy colours to wear. Therefore I love this knitted asymmetric dress, £45.

The footwear below totally sums up my love for bright colours. They either could be combined with the dress above or worn with any black or gray combination if you dare.

Purple ankle boots, £85

Peep toe studed boots, £90

Have I given you some inspiration? I believe this A/W high street collections will be very rock and roll and I am loving it. Surely, new arrivals will be coming to join me soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment