Friday, August 14, 2009

Hello Kitty Magazine + some cute stuff

Hello,

A quick post alerting all the Kitty lovers, out now on your nearest newsagent is Hello Kitty magazine issue 3, run for it! Unfortunately, I have missed issue 2... as before every magazine comes with a free gift and with this one you get 5 really cute foamy magnets. The magazine comes out every 2 months and it costs £2.99, which is cheaper than before. Features competitions such as have a HK bedroom make over (surely BF wouldn't appreciate me winning that) and has HK postcards, super cute!



Also, while at the newsagents, I spotted the cutest Hello Kitty sticker album, totally heart it, but I didn't get because I wanted to have a look at the stickers first. Each packet costs £0.80 which sounds a bit costly but it comes with 4 adorable stickers, one of them being a glitter one. They are all card-like, plastic stickers, first time I come across something like that, so I also thought is was quite original, well made and so kawaii.
The only shame is that it could turn out to be an expensive collection, since there are 123 stickers to complete the album, and it's not like I would know many people to exchange repeated ones with. Lol.


And when visiting H&M this week (I always have look on the kids section for cute things). I found some card invitations, Hello Kitty old school style, for my 9th birthday next year!



I'm very happy with my HK week :) Isn't she lovely?
Are you a collector or just a fan?

See you tomorrow with Fridays @ Portobello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment