Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring rock and roll

Hi guys,

I am so excited, finally the sun is shining again and it feels like the Spring is here!

This look is casual and rock chick at the same time. I have just bought this grey Gap sweatshirt on sale at Traid, a second hand shop, for only £3! I have not owned a sweatshirt since I was 14, strangely I decided to give it a go again. Now worn with modern accessories, not only jeans and trainers as I used to (as you do) when I was younger.
With this different take on it, the sweatshirt proved to be a fabulous friend for layering smartly.

Twice a year this charity shop Traid has a great sale, with daily price reductions. Everything normally starts at a fiver and then slowly but surely prices get reduced by a pound every couple of days. I got the top and the scarf and a few other bits £3 each, didn't go mad this time, because I do prefer their summer sale best.

Here is the look.
rock chick look

office shoes

vivienne westwood ring

tom binns

waterfall leather jacket
I also could not help buying this jacket from a girlfriend at work. I think it is gorgeous and it's made of the softest leather imaginable. This one will be worn to death this spring and beyond! My latest love and friend too.

Top and scarf: Traid, Trousers: Zara, Belts: Portobello Market, Necklaces: Ebay, Ring: Vivienne Westwood and Portobello Market, Shoes: Office.

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment