Friday, March 5, 2010

Sleeves & collar = a scarf

Hiya,

Last night browsing on the net I bumped into these cool scarves, which are totally adorable and a very creative idea too.

It's called 'Two sleeves & One collar' and it uses recycled shirts to create this simple yet very playful concept. The recycled shirt has the sleeves and the collar cut off and sewn together, then you can just play with the sleeves as you wish. It's also unisex, a cool unique gift for him maybe? It's a clever idea designed by Artpoint.

(- Click on the image to enlarge)




I really enjoyed Artpoint's website and I would love to pay a visit to their shop in Vienna. They also sell items in museum shops and cool exhibitions around the globe, so hopefully I'll get the chance to come across it soon!

For the meantime I'll leave you with the inspiration.

www.artpoint.eu

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment