Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chilled

Hello guys,



A quick outfit post today, while I spend some time catching up and photoshopping 1000 for pictures for the blog! I know I am exaggerating but that is my trouble sometimes, I just get too excited with all the pictures, taking loads of them and then it all ends up stored on my computer for ages.



Today's outfit is a mixture of layers as the weather is milder but still it's not summer yet :-(

Very happy with a new buy from the Whistles sale, this lovely long and warm cashmere cardigan was only £20, reduced from £110! I was surprised to see loads of the stuff they have online at the moment, selling on their sample sale. Hurray!



vivienne westwood



vivienne westwood



whistles



cheap monday



florence leather


Jacket: Vivienne Westwood, Cardigan: Whistles, Top: Sportmax (from charity shop), Jeans: Cheap Monday, Boots: from Portobello Market (Claudia's stall), Bag: from Florence Market.



See you soon with some Fridays @ Portobello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment