Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DIY jersey scarf

Hello guys,



Some pictures today from my cute DIY scarf which I am really proud of. It's made of jersey and it's quite a versatile piece as it can be worn long or wrapped over a few times around the neck. I normally wear it double wrapped, as a long necklace. In the colder days 3 times over covers my whole neck and protects me from the wind.



It's a simple and cool idea which I love and soon I will make another version of it to go with this one. Worn here with a new top, I have found at the Zara sale for only £4. Utter bargain!





diy scarf



Going a little wild on my hairstyle today...

diy scarf



Photobucket



diy scarf



vivienne westwood



Scarf: Pretty Portobello (made by me), Top: Zara, Leggings: Ebay, Bag & Boots: Vivienne Westwood.



See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment