Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello Kitty party magazine

Hello guys,

You all know that I LOVE Hello Kitty and I am a big collector too! Not so long ago, my jaw totally dropped when I saw the advertisement for Hello Kitty Party Magazine on the TV!
It's THE BEST MAGAZINE IN THE WORLD!!!
I wonder if anyone else is collecting?

Every issue consist of a fine, microwavable porcelain dish, accompanied by the cutest recipe books. It's an absolutely totally adorable collection! I just had to have.

This is how the complete collection will look like. I am sure, there is no kid or HK lover who will be able to resist this.



Issue number 1 was released with a dinner plate at a promotional price of £1.99! It was so hard to get hold of one. I spent 2 days running around town, went to about 30 newsagents to find one. Finally hurray,smiles, I managed to get one :) !
Issue 2 came out with a couple of mugs and issue number 3 with a lovely pasta bowl, all priced at £4.99 each.

So here, is my how my collection has been developing.



Dinner plate, issue 1.


Mugs and pasta bowl.

Next issue, will be cereal bowls. I believe there will be another 10 issues to complete the set. I was counting from the very first picture where I can see many of the plates have been repeated for demonstration purposes. I hope I am right because, I can't wait to have my own Hello Kitty tea + dinner party with my gorgeous collection completed!

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment