Saturday, March 13, 2010

A friend, a sketch.

Hello,

A friend of mine, just sent me an email which I loved and therefore I am sharing with you too. Being an old mate, she knew this would the perfect idea for me, a person who has always loved to design clothes and it's full of ideas but unfortunately is really bad at drawing.
The most frustrating thing is that I live with someone who draws really well and it's so disappointing when they tell you drawing it's easy.

Well, my life and frustrations are just about to change with this cool, lovely and practical sketch book called Fashionary.
This modern moleskin type of book has barely visible templates on each page, allowing designers and students to sketch out their ideas, trouble free, wherever they may be. Body measurements, pattern samples and catwalk schedules are just some of the useful reference tools also featured.








Marvelous concept, easy to display your ideas professionally, neatly and quickly. How fabulous!
I need one now!

Created by fashion/graphic designer Penter Yip and available at Esty for $16. Further info check www.fashionary.org

See you soon.
X

0 comments:

Post a Comment