Monday, January 17, 2011

Classic Cool for Back to School

With a tough semester ahead all I can think about is comfort, but of course in a fashionable way. My plan is to rely on the classics: good ol' jeans, wedges and or flats, and cute camisoles and tee shirts. Clean, easy and perfect for a stressful few months.

As for tomorrow, I am planning on wearing these amazing new Seven jeans, a silk tank, and pink sparkly wedges!!




To me this is super cute for a busy day of classes. The wedges are tall, so for us short girls we feel like were not super tinier than everyone else. The jeans are probably the softest and best fitted jeans I have ever owned. Plus in the back they unzip and show some sparkles, score! And of course the camisole is soft yet luxurious so I will hopefully look stunning but casual. I plan to accessorize with some outlandish earrings and rings to add some spice!

Have a great first day,

Cortney Kaminski 

0 comments:

Post a Comment