Monday, January 17, 2011

Black to School




















Hello fellow fashion addicts, I know we are all so excited to start our new classes but I am even more pumped to update my look for them and as much as I love to stay on top of the new trends each season, I try to only go for the ones that seem to have a classic look and wont fizzle out. One of the things that will always remain classic and in my wardrobe is the color black. (After all, the expression isn't '_____ is the new black' for nothing.) For back to school however, black can be a bit drab, so with that being said my favorite new back to school look is black knee/thigh high socks and small black accessories! nothing says school girl like long socks, and the combination of small black details (be it lace trim, or even a few dark rings) can easily turn your every day school outfit into something a little more upscale and mysterious looking. Above are some of my favorite takes on the "black to school" look.

Cheers, Alex. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment