Monday, January 17, 2011

Back to School Basics

I have a love for the basics. A basic t-shirt, basic skinny jeans, and most importantly a basic blazer. These are definitely staples in my closet and they are always my go to items. I feel comfortable and confident in pieces like that, and that is exactly why I have chose to go back to school wearing what I love most. If you see me around campus tomorrow I will most definitely be in my black boyfriend blazer, my cigarette leg J Brand skinny jeans, a graphic v-neck t-shirt, and flats. Basics like this are something that will never go out of style and they will most certainly never let you down. Although basics might seem to be boring to some, they can always easily be dressed up with accessories and shoes. Basics are something every wardrobe needs, learn to love 'em! Have a great first day back fashionistas!







xoxo, Haley B. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment