Monday, January 17, 2011

Buttons+Coats



A Fall/Winter 2010-2011 trend that I will be bringing school into action with is the peacoat. Coats never go out of style for the winter and having my fabulous Marc Jacobs peacoat was a staple item for me. While Arizona weather can be tricky sometimes, it has kept me warm on those really cold nights. The double breasted button look was something that Salvatore Ferragamo displayed in his collection with a royal blue masculine oversized blazer. This type of coat can be worn with just about everything but now that I have these edgy looking booties by Sam Edelman, I think pairing that with either black skinny jeans or leggings would look fabulous. If you're wondering what to wear your oversized peacoat with, remember that those boots were made for walking, and thats a good pairing as well. As far as accessories go, just make sure you have a wonderful bag to carry around. I prefer satchels over small bags, but whichever works in this mixture. Just keep it simple if you went extravagant on the shoes.


Welcome to another fabulous year! I hope you are all excited for the things to come this Spring.

Keep it classy darling fashionistas,

Jacqueline Valle

0 comments:

Post a Comment