Wednesday, June 23, 2010

VERY cool post

Hi guys,



Today I am posting something VERY special!



I have already been a fan of Very.co.uk website for a while. Very stocks cool labels such as Love Label and collections like Ferne Cotton's, whose style we all adore. One happy morning, I was asked by Very.co.uk to review some products for them and I was really excited about it. Here is the first of 3 products I have chosen to review.



I just fell in love with these wedges straight away! These cool studded wedges are bang-on trend and are going to make me happy. They are so stylish and I can wear them for summer and winter too (avec socks), they will be pure rock and roll with skinny jeans and great too with tights and dresses, like I am wearing here.



Groove is the heart here with this whole vintage look. My mum, will certainly love these pictures more than anyone else, as this dress was hers originally from the 70's! Mum, is also a huge fan of head scarves and by now she is probably clapping her hands with a smile, thinking I look just like her! Teaming this whole vintage look with my new wedges from Love Label. I love how they do compliment this outfit beautifully.











vintage dress



vintage dress,vintage dress





vintage dress







I find it a little tricky to buy shoes online and therefore always read the reviews on the website about the item. I find this helpful when trying to choose which size to buy, it just gives me a slightly better idea but then I have to trust my own judgements really, difficult decisions.



So here, is my review:



As I said before, I love these shoes and I got loads of compliments when I was wearing them. The wedge style is stylish and always makes your legs look gorgeously long. They're also easy to wear and are very comfortable due the platform. They are also light, so you really can wear them for hours.

The shoes have a versatile style too, you can do 70's and flares, rock chick or just plain. Anything goes, leggings or shorts you can pick you style and go with them safely.

I wore them for a night out, after a whole day at work wearing them! I am the pickiest person about my shoes but I must say they felt amazingly comfortable. I found them to be the true size too, but if your feet are on a narrower side like mine, I believe you could get away with one size smaller.



At the moment these shoes are on sale reduced from £32 to a bargain £16! There's not what to love about them. Get yours before it goes. Trust me you won't be disappointed!



N.B. Very.co.uk sent me the shoes free of charge, I accepted the gifts on the understanding that if I could, if I so chose, write a unbiased review which is my own, unedited, opinion.


See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment