Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Latest buys... rings

Hello guys,

Today's post is about rings and my latest buys... I have found some interesting ones the past few months and it's becoming an addiction! My boyfriend is already calling me Mr.T!

Here are the latest ones:


On the gold front...

I just fell in LOVE with this one straight away! It gets so many compliments and comments, it's a real eye catcher, a statement. It's just made of metal and also good for self defense! On the back it has no adjustments and it's quite small, great for my slender fingers by Mafia.



This one I found after searching for many days... I wanted something similar to the Ydeltuyt ones. On my previous post, I commented how popular and almost impossible their rings are to buy.
I could not wait for them anymore. Doing all the work for you, I searched high and low on the net and found this one at ASOS (current selling) for £12! SNAP!
Made of a natural slice of Agate stone, only colour available is pink.



On the silver front...

I have been dreaming with a wing ring for ages! I have seen a couple of people wearing it and I just could not believe when I came across this!
Wow, ding- ding! I hit the jackpot twice here, as I also found them at ASOS for ONLY £6!
THIS WAS A START BARGAIN BUY and a long dream come true too.



This cute top hat is from Disney Couture. It's from the Tom Binns for Alice in the Wonderland collection and it's truly sweet! Another great thing about this ring, it's fully adjustable, so you can change fingers as you wish.



Hope you have enjoyed some of my latest buys. Rings priced from £24 to £6!

I am brainstorming over a ring idea I had, I hope it works...

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment