Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hello! Hello gifts and Hello buys

Hi guys!

Hope you all have been keeping well. Thanks so much to all the messages! I had a wonderful week hiding away in the country, relaxing in the hot tub and eating loads of ice cream. It was great!

While I was away I had some Hello Kitty gifts and buys! I love my HK stuff and the collection keeps going on and on...

I'm coming back with a quick post tonight, specially for the Hello Kitty lovers. Let's hope you enjoy it!



Present number 1: This watch from swatch flick flack, it's very sweet and fits me perfectly but I think it will be rarely worn. I see it more as collectible item. It comes with a plastic pencil cup holder and 2 pencils. I love the box too! (Sighs)


Present number 2: This cute flip flop! Another adorable addition to my collection. Unfortunately, I would not step on HK, her little face would come off after a while, how sad would that be?


And then I got myself these lovely Pez dispensers! How could I not? The special box for starters is so gorgeous. It's a collectible item with 4 special see through dispensers. (2 Hello kitty, 1 My Melody and 1 Kuririn.)
I just melt like butter when I see ANYTHING with My Melody on it too and so this was a fabulous buy! Plus it looks so old school. The colours and the characters take me back to when I was 10 yrs old. I love it!
I also bought one of the normal dispensers, a classic pink one. So cute, why not?



I still have to show you guys my entire Hello Kitty collection! One day I will gather everything, it will be a huge post.

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment