Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Grazia have my hand!

Hello again,

This post is about a huge COINCIDENCE I came across the other day...


It all started when I bought the new Chanel nail varnish 'Nouvelle Vague', I came home, took it out of my bag and had a good look at it all night until it clicked, that amazing colour was the very same colour as my Monica Vinader ring, the one I wear everyday and it was going to look amazing with it.

Nights later, whilst browsing through GRAZIA's website, my jaw completely dropped when I came across the picture below:

OMG! Is that a huge coincidence or what?

The hand above belongs to Annabel Jones, Beauty Director of Grazia and on her article she says - "A picture of me wearing Nouvelle Vague – which, as if by magic, matches my Monica Vinader ring (some things were meant to be)."

If Ms. Jones was amazed with the cool coincidence between the nail varnish and the ring colour, I was screaming and so surprised with this picture. I had never seen someone with the same ring as me, in the same hand with the same nail varnish, just different fingers. WOW!

Below is a picture of my hand...



Chanel's Nouvelle vague it's a beautiful, dreamy, magical colour. Therefore, I do not regret spending so much money on it as it does indeed match the ring magically!

After finding my hand twin, I just wanted to say that I think Ms. Jones is a woman with an impeccable taste . ;-)
You can also read her article by clicking here.

Some things ARE just meant to be! For sure!

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment