Monday, June 7, 2010

Apple green or mint candy?

Hello guys,



Today, some pictures of the outfit I wore at the weekend. A very bright mix of green and yellow! The sun coming out is an invitation to wear colour and as you guys can see I am never afraid to go for it. ;-)



Another thing that makes me happy, as always, is to find bargains and cool things on sale. This outfit was cheap as well, as I bought most of the stuff at the sales, last year. I found the dress at Topshop for £20 and the shoes at Urban Outfitters for £40, one of my best buys because they look so vintage and I love their colour! The bag was also a sale buy of a long, long time ago. Cheap, cheerful and colourful, we like it!







ftnc dress



coccinelle bag

A mixture of rings today and colours! I loved the Agate one matching with my nails.



see by chloe



stone rings



Dress: Tfnc, Shoes: See by Chloe, Bag: Coccinelle.



PS: In regards to the post 'latest buys, rings', as so many of you have asked about the deer's head ring, I got it at Whitleys shopping centre, at the pop store. (also available online.)



See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment