Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Twisted necklace

Hi guys,

I am back, as promised with an outfit post. Just something quite simple today, very plain with some funky accessories to spice it up.

I found this long necklace, last week at Portobello... I wasn't browsing very much and this piece really caught my eye, since it was just a fiver I couldn't resit, although when I got home that evening, I wasn't sure about it anymore... It's a fairly heavy necklace with some weird chain on, the chain itself it's not very nice on the skin and it was quite uncomfortable, cutting on the back of my neck due it's weight.
My solution to this problem was to wear this necklace across the body, this way weight was nicely distributed. I also really liked how it looked worn that way, it just gave more originality to it.



spine necklace

druzy ring
I also got some new rings last week! The one on my index finger, came all the way from America. I really wanted a 'druzy' stone ring and finally managed to buy one Ebay. The ring on my wedding finger, I found at Portobello on the stall next door from where I got the necklace. It's real silver and swarovski crystals and it was a bargain. Just £4!

black and silver outfit

black and silver outfit

Wearing today: Old skirt and top, Shoes: Phase eight.

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment