Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My YSL inspired manicure

Hi guys,

Just a couple of days ago, I posted some pictures of the new YSL nail varnishes, due to come out next month. I really loved the twisted french manicure so much that I decided to try it myself. Why should we wait?

I am finally improving with my nail varnish application, with the help of different blogs and following many step by steps on how to apply the nail varnishes, I am definitely improving. Saying that, for the person who would never do a nail swatch on the blog, I am actually very proud to display my nails. Still a lot of room for improvement, I know but practice will make it perfect.

So this was my first attempt of the YSL manicure. I am quite happy with the results! I also had the help of my beloved and from now on he will have to help me with some of my nail ideas, it's so handy have an extra pair of hands!



For this look, I was going to use Chanel 'Nouvelle Vague' and this navy blue I found from 'Wet n' Wild' but the application of the Chanel was terrible, so streaky that I gave up and started all over again using this lovely cyan blue from 'Barry M'.

I love this look and I am in love with my nails! What do you think of them? Is it something you would try?

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment