Saturday, July 3, 2010

I need your vote! Sarenza outfit contest.

Hi guys,

Today's post is an outfit which I have put together for a competition!

I was one of 25 lucky bloggers selected to take part in a competition from Sarenza.co.uk. A lucky blogger will win a shopping trip to PARIS!


'Sarenza'
is a well known online shop in France, offering an astonishing number of shoes with over 280 brands. They are just making their way across the channel, coming over to England. Hurray!

Stocking cool brands such as 'Ash' which I truly adore, Ash shoes are quirky and comfortable enough to be worn on a daily basis, I have a pair of their high heeled trainers, which are cool with any casual outfit. I also love the Ash wedges, with buckles and chains, those designs are fierce and so on-trend, looking just fantastic with any outfit! I have blogged about those wedges before and I am still very much in love with them.
Anyways, there were so many choices, but since I have already got some Ash shoes, I decided to chose a pair from 'Buffalo London', when I was kindly offered by Sarenza.co.uk a fabulous free pair shoes to spice up one of my outfits! Thank you so much guys!

Well here is the deal, to all my lovely readers:

The competition will start on July 05th. The blogger with most votes win!
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME! VISITING THE SARENZA BLOG (Clicking here).

sarenza shoes



These amazing pair of shoes from Buffalo, were just perfect for my summer outfit! I got those 'Pucci' style harem trousers, on a £2 sale stall in Portobello, they weren't in fashion when I bought them, hencing their price. It was a risky buy back then which I adore now.

pucci harem trousers

buffalo shoes by sarenza


I hope you guys have enjoyed my outfit today!
Show me your love and vote for me too!

Wearing today: Shoes Buffalo London by Sarenza.co.uk, Trousers: from Portobello Market, Bag: from Ebay, Top: from Brazil, Necklace: was a gift.

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment