Monday, July 12, 2010

Bold and bright make up inspiration

Hello guys,

Today's post is about make up, in fact I feel very inspired to talk about make up again... I have always been a girl of strong colours and I love really colourful eyeshadows and nail varnishes, so I was more than excited with some pictures I am posting here tonight.

My first set is inspired by block of colour and beautiful shades which go well together.

I am posting some of the make up pictures from the latest Dior haute couture show (A/W 2011), beautifully inspired by flowers.

Every season, Dior comes up with the most innovative and beautiful make up for their catwalk shows. I am a huge fan! I have a collection of some of my favourite Dior looks and certainly this new season has already been added to my list.







Second set of the night is about the new YSL limited edition nail varnish collection, 'Rock et baroque' which is due to be released next month.

With a twist on the usual french manicure, I loved the idea of having a colourful and yet very chic frenchie, with great bright colours that compliment each other beautifully.



I think the turquoise and purple is my favourite duo...





...Although the gold and purple do look very chic together! Ultimately, I am loving the purple most!
Purple will be most definitely the 'it' shade for the winter.



'Beautiful night' duo pictured above, seems to be a a purple aubergine colour, interesting.


Fiery red tomato and magenta is the last duo.


'Rock et baroque' nail varnishes will be sold as a duo with prices around €45.

See you tomorrow, with some more make up... I shall share my make up drawer with you!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment