Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mixing prints

Hello everyone,



Today I have taken the decision to start exercising again, I used to do Pilates on a regular basis but stopped about 2 years ago and ever since I have been noticing some kilos and extra bellies piling on. Well, I must exercise not only to get myself back in shape again, as I am feeling a bit sluggish right now, but also for the well being of my whole body. It will be difficult to get back into the routine but I have to start somehow.



So, without further delay, here is what I wore the other day. It was a mixture of prints!



Yes, I did get changed in the light ;) and loved this mixed prints combination. I was quite happy because this outfit looks like something 'Bubbles' from Ab Fab would wear! I was feeling very bubblish, indeed.



So, what do you think of it?



prints



prints



prints



prints



Coat: Zara, Top ,Skirt & Legwarmers: Primark, Belt: Portobello Market,

Bag & Shoes: Vivienne Westwood.





See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment