Thursday, February 11, 2010

Amazonian bargain!

Hello,



Hi guys, another outfit post here!



A dose of bondage, was the inspiration for this outfit. PVC, leather and I am wearing my new Ash Thelma wedged trainers, which I love so much... I had already spotted these cool shoes before, in fact I had already taken some pictures for my street style feature 'Fridays at Portobello' where 2 girls were wearing it. Dreaming with a pair, I also recently spotted them being featured in March's accessory supplement from Elle and also in March's In Style magazine.



So, the wedge is back for S/S big time! My greatest news, was to get the trend on time and at a great price!



Well, let me explain... found those shoes on sale in a shop near me reduced from £130 to £75, they were the suede version and slightly too big for me but I was tempted because of the price, although I really wanted leather version. As always, I came home and had a browse on the net for them. I was so happy because I ended up finding them in leather, at Amazon (I didn't know they did shoes?!?!?!) on sale for the utter bargain of £40!! ;-) I say utter bargain because they are being advertised at £100 on Elle.



So here it's my happy combination and feet!



ash wedged trainers



leather harness

I love my leather harness...



pvc leggings



leather harness



ash wedged trainers

I looove this gun metal colour! GREAT Bargain!!

(If you find them online, they are very true to their size actually)



Top: Hand me down from a friend, Harness belt: All Saints, PVC leggings: Ebay, Shoes: Ash.



See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment