Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back to basics!

Hello my lovely readers,



Today's outfit picture is just something quick I have thrown together. Back to basics with some layers in a relaxed mood and high street brands only.

Some new things in the mix. The long cardigan and the top which I recently bought at the Zara sale as well and some old bits, as usual I love mixing old and new.



basics



basics



vintage boots

Love the colour of these vintage boots a mixture of distress brown and yellow, they are also cool because they have shearling fur inside.



basics



Coat & jeans: Primark, Cardigan & top: Zara, Belt: from Brazil (Side Walk), Boots: Vintage from Absolutely vintage.



PS: I am dying to buy some nail varnish, I found one very similar to Chanel's Particuliere...therefore, I am just so tempted. I have tried it on and the colour is a bit like marmite, you either love or hate it. I am having very mixed feelings, I am loving and hating it at the same time and just can't decide which way to go.



See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment