Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sweet necklaces, literally

Hello,

A yummy post today sharing some ideas for sweet necklaces. Forget your diet and the idea of the old bracelet with the hard candy on. These are much more delicious and tempting, all made with Haribos, wine gums and marshmallows.

A cute idea, which I must admit wouldn't be so good right now, considering the weather in England feels the same as in Spain and I am so not complaining!

Anyways, despite the melting factor, would they really last a whole day or just after few hours, would work mates be picking on you? Literally.


Sweet necklace by Alessa.

A safer version is to go for is the plastic necklace sweet look alike, just as cute, I fell in love with this one... I am a big fan of Gingy, the gingerbread man from Shrek. He is made out of a normal carved-out gingerbread with icing and gumdrop buttons... He is my fav character of the film! So, I would love to wear this one. Isn't it, sweet?



Gingy necklace by Alterego.

Would you resist or eat?

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment