Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Squiggle me!

Hello,



I was just going down to the park in one of those lovely sunny afternoons we had, when all of a sudden I saw myself at the high street, leaving the park behind... and getting into a store, oops.



I almost had a heart attack when I came across this amazing top and skirt. Being a huge Westwood lover, as you guys must know by now, I could not believe that at least 2 of my 'dreams' were becoming true, due an amazing sale, where those items were reduced to an amazing , irrestible, buy me now price.



I had already commented on how much I love the squiggle print and so I am hugely happy with my purchases, although BF secretly thinks I look like a bumble bee. I can't help myself, I love bright colours and all the squiggle print combinations.



pp



pp



The tunic is large and has a strap which can be used in different ways to change its look.



pp



pp



The shorts, are beautifully gathered giving a skirt look to it. It also has 2 ties on the inside which can be pulled.



I teamed it up with PVC leggings from Ebay and Westwood tank top, an old bargain from Ebay, Sunglasses are Ray-Ban.



See you soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment