Monday, July 27, 2009

Fridays @ Portobello

Hello

Hey, folks... it's been a while since my last post... I missed blogging so much, but my computer has broken down, very sad... on the other hand, I had some good news.
A friend visiting over from Brazil which kept me busy for the last few days too. We had a short but wonderful time together!

I was down the market last Friday, with my mates and I had time for a few snapshots.

A summer winner is the mini jeans, shorts or skirt! Here are 3 very cute looks and ways to wear yours.

... Some cool people around.
- Click on the images to enlarge.


Lucia, visiting from Spain.
Combined with a cool necklace and great cowboy boots.


Alex, on Portobello Road.
Worn with a cute tee shirt 1: I am so in love with that Felix the cat tee shirt and the striped cardigan just adds the extra touch of fun.


Georgia, near Portobello Road.
Worn with a cute tee shirt 2: Another cool tee shirt, teamed up with Ugg boots.

See you guys soon...
I have loads of new pictures coming soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment