Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy feet

Hello,



I commented on my last week being a bit up and down... Keeping on the up side of things, I decided to stop at the shops last weekend. I got inspired after visiting the fashion display at the V&A museum, I guess.



Stopped at Urban Outfitters, where they had some good sales and it was unusually quiet for a Sunday.



These bright yellow platforms are by 'See by Chloe', I had already had my eye on them for a while... their original price was £255, reduced to £150, when I first tried them on a few weeks back.



I saw them on the sale section where there were a few pairs left, but I was actually trying a pair of gladiator sandals this time... I didn't really bother much because I knew they were more than I was willing to spend... When all of a sudden a horde of girls came, madly running after them.



On the spur of the moment, I grabbed a pair. It was my sweetest dream when I saw the price tag was down to £40, a screaming BUY ME price!



Needless to say, the 5 pairs that were left were gone within 10 minutes!



pp

My feet was also happily greeted by my M&M! I think he's fallen in love too!



pp



pp

Bring the disco back!



Unbeatable bargain, don't you think?

See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment