Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Your trash is my treasure.

Hello,

Don't we all love some bargains?!?

Cheap and cheerful items, good quality and unbeatable prices. Who can resist the good old charity shop?

I certainly have my favourites across town, but it seems a shame so many of the old fashioned, real flea, treasured places have shut down due high rent or development of some areas, for instance, the Oxfam on Westbourne Grove. It's still a great shop, but there aren't any £1 items in there anymore...

I do love the few old local survivors, the 'get stuck in' places. The kind of place I can spend few hours at and hopefully come out with a few little good finds like the ones below.


Vivienne Westwood cave girl tee shirt, £12!
This one I must admit I was extra lucky spotting on a busy rail behind the till!


Temperley top, £9.50
Such a feminine, soft fabric. Beautiful embroidery.


French Connection sequined cape, £8.50.
I love a bit of sparkle for summer time!


Sportmax top, £10.
Cotton and silk, sweet detail on the straps.

The proof is really in the pudding:



Another of my favorite finds is this vintage 1997 Hello Kitty pyjamas!


How could I not resist for £4!

Would you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment