Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dreamland...

Hello,

It has been a little while since my last dreamland post.

A shopaholic list never stops and as we know window shopping can be almost as good as real shopping, most certainly being one of the first reasons we log on the net to look for that jacket, to search for the latest looks and celeb pictures and so on.

Here are some of my favourite finds!

Check out this amazing jewellery which is very affordable and is just to die for... My favourite of them all is the Belle de Jour necklace which I just must have, I would most wear it with the BESS cardigan, generally I am a silver girl but this would be one of my few exceptions.
Mo Bacchus clutch hand made and extremely unique, a total steal for £30! And fabulous leggings on sale now at Urban outfitters, they are so cool.

On the dreamland big time side...
Alexander Wang Donna Hobo makes me wanna dream of winning the lottery (as always) and BESS cardigan, which is a brand from LA and I am loving their rock and roll stuff so much right now.
Surface to air dress is perfect for the summer, love its colour and detail teamed with those sandals, yes 'mam they are from Topshop.

I could easily mix match all of those items and be happy! Wouldn't you?


Alexander Wang Donna Hobo bag

Urban Outfitters, £38


Surface to Air

Mo Bacchus clutch, £30


Dove ring, £120 by Ec one
>Topshop £95


Bess Cardigan

Belle de Jour necklace, £26.

LOVING IT TO BITS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment