Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shredded Craze

Hello,

Talking about the blogsphere craze fashion items... for starters, the shredded Tee shirt which I absolutely adore, (still half way doing mine) very much time consuming but the results are so cool and unique, which makes it worth it.

Designers also do follow this trend, Maison Martin Margiela, which I totally heart, have a legging version of the shredded Tee!!!! WOW.

Almost had a heart attack when I saw them at the shop! I have seen all sorts of different leggings with holes and ripped ones, but the shredded version, they are just so simple with a little bit of detailing here and there, just enough to give them a touch of rock and roll.
A nicer and much better version of your old laddered tights. Ughh.

Unfortunately, these lovely leggings are so out of my league at £295!
Which certainly inspires me for a DIY project... And along with the Tee shirt the shredded legging might come.



Have I inspired you too? What do you think of them?
I can't wait to get my scissors and fingers going for it... I just need a good pair of leggings, or an old one to practice on.

Bring it on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment