Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ride the snake

Hello,



In London, it is hard to get noticed for anything you may wear, after all in the city the styles are all so diverse, but I'm sure these boots would never go unnoticed! They're definitely one of my favourites and I love them so dearly, they are only coming out of the closet for special occasions as they always get so many comments!



They were very kindly made especially for me a few years back by my dear friend, Kim.



pp

pp

pp

pp

pp



Top: Zara, Shorts: Second hand, Boots: by King & Queen of Betnal Green, Necklace: Made by me.



My friend Kim, has a fabulous shop called King & Queen of Bethnal Green, selling all vintage items from Westwood, McQueen, Comme de Garcons and other fun and creative bits and bobs form young fashion designers as well as her own FABULOUS creations.

She is totally passionate about leather craft working with different leathers and also creating the most amazing accessories and shoes.

I am also very proud to say she has worked for Jean Paul Gaultier creating out of this world fur garments for his A/W 08 collection.

Visit her website for further info : www.kq-bg.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment