Tuesday, August 31, 2010

If You Don't Own One, Its Time to Get Yourself A Ladies Cardigan









































Every woman has an article of clothing that they cannot live without--for me it is my simple black ladies cardigan. No matter your age, style, or body type there is a cardigan that will be flattering to your appearance without a doubt. This is the most versatile piece of clothing I own; on any given day of the week I could pair it with a vibrant solid colored collared shirt and a pencil skirt and be off to work with an air of confidence. If when the weekend rolls around I’m feeling lackadaisical, I can dress the same ladies cardigan down by wearing it over a loosely fitted embellished tank top with a pair of fitted jeans.

with thanks : hubpages : link in headline for detailed story.

www.sheendesigners.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment