Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cute and cheerful

Hello,

Hi guys, I have just come across these so very cute accessories! I totally adore them because they are fun and cute, cheap and cheerful.

I'm on a contingency moment right now, I am really trying to tight the belt monetarily speaking but it's hard not to shop...especially when you come across such adorable things!

Hey, no need for sadness around here, I love a super kawaii bargain and I was extremely excited when found 'Finest Imaginary' website.

cloud brooch
I am in cloud 9 with the sweetest pink cloud brooch! It makes me happy just to look at it.

cartoon necklace
Also love these cartoon inspired necklaces, find your inner hero!

fang necklace
Fang necklace in acrylic with blood teardrop, are you a vampire?

fox necklace
A cute foxy fox.

teapot necklace
Tea lovers (another favourite of mine) transport yourself to Alice in the wonderland... also available in white and pink.

Peter Pan necklace
Have fun with a cute crocodile Peter Pan necklace.

All items above are priced at £6.99! WHAT?
Yes, I'll repeat only £6.99!
An excellent gift (maybe to yourself...he,he,he) without having to blow the budget.
Unique, cute and fun. The only trouble is too easy to fall in love with them all!

Worth a visit www.finestimaginary.com

See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment