Sunday, October 11, 2009

Basic sunday outfit

Hello!



Hi everyone, I'm so sorry for the lack of posts lately, I had a great and busy week. I have caught up with old friends, was invited for a cool event and I also have guests staying with me. Busy, busy...



Today, I finally managed to relax and share with you some pictures of my basic outfit, perfect for a Sunday afternoon stroll.



fashion blog,outfit,vivienne westwood



This cool fur gilet was a TOTAL find and bargain!

It cost me only £2 and it's in perfect condition.




fashion blog,outfit

My basic Sunday afternoon : )

A little sparkle is a must! Nice and warm sequin leggins and so cozy with my gilet!

I am loving it!



fashion blog,outfit

I have had this gilet for 2 years and I have never worn it before! Originally, I was going to take it apart, rip the zipper off and wear it inside out with a piece of leather sewn on it to tie it up, but trying this time around, I think it's pretty cool just the way it is.



Do you?



" Gilet: Second hand shop, Sequin Leggings: H&M, Silk top: Lux, Boots: Faith, Accessories: Vivienne Westwood. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment