Thursday, April 15, 2010

A cool fellow blogger and fashion designer

Hi guys,



Today just a quick post about a blog I stumbled across called 'AnkaCookie', it was a cool and surprising find since Anna R-K, our lovely fashion blogger from Poland is also a fabulous fashion designer and has her own label Anna r-k.



I totally fell in love with Anna's designs. I love all the drapery work and beautiful structures she has created on her jackets and coats!



Having a peep on her blog, I had to visit her website straightway. Looking back at Anna's work was a total delight for me. In 2007 she made an amazing coat which can be done up in 21 different ways, changing itself from a long coat to a jacket. Wow, that is what I call creativity! Her spring collection from 2009 was all grey, full of fresh modern basics (can I say that?) which would do justice to any wardrobe.



Her 2010 spring collection could not be any more inspiring! Nudes, greys, black, blue... tick, tick, tick, every single box.

I am in love with it!



Little peep:



Photobucket



Have a look at her blog: ankacookie.blogspot.com and follow the link from there to her web page.



I'll bet you, you will want the winter back just to wear one of her coats.



See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment