Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Don't believe in everything you see...

Hello my lovely readers!



Today, I am posting some pictures of my (should I say mad?) outfit... which was very much fun to wear.

It has definitely caused some reactions, most certainly getting people's attraction straight away!



But hey... Don't believe in everything you see!



Westwood t shirt

It was really funny at work! Everyone laughed...



Westwood t shirt



razor blade necklace

The razorblade pendant, I nicked from my mum, it's from the 70's.



Westwood trousers



Westwood t shirt

Yeah, don't take me to seriously ;)

I had a laugh wearing this outfit and I would not complain if I were like that in real life!



T-shirt & trousers: Vivienne Westwood, Belt: Zara, Blazer: Topshop, Shoes: Office.



Photobucket

PS: Also, I would like to say many thanks to the amazing feedback you guys have given on the fabulous rings from Orah.

I am mostly glad to share them with you, because I think they are as fabulous as the blog! (Well, I hope you guys feel the same way, LOL)



See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment