Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hair inspiration for 2009

Happy new year!

Starting 2009 I'm loving my long hair... But sometimes I want to funk it up a little bit so, I have been inspired by looking through the salon magazines, and fashion magazines as well. Top of the list on the magazines summer last year I believe is a look which will be strong this season too. The good old plait.

Nice and easy for the days you feel you need a quick makeover, or need to hide your hair for any other reason, dirtiness, frizziness you name it.

A plait doesn't need to be boring. It can be done in some many different styles, it is always easy to be creative when plaiting and you can change a whole look easily in few minutes.

As I child I had really long hair and, I would always have it up in different ways or, ponytails but never plait or braids, I used to hate that sort of style.

The same with my fringe, now I could not survive without a fringe, as a teenager I swore I would never have a fringe my whole life!

How things change...To the better I hope, I love my plaits and fringe.

Here some styles which might inspire you too...

Starting with mine, excuse me but it's been a long day, I didn't want any hairspray today, I decided to go for the natural, "country" look instead.



hair plait"/>

plait side"/>

Other looks which inspired me, I love Bjork's!



plait crown

plait bjork

plait quiff

Photobucketplait pretty portobello

I will be seating a lot in the hairdresser's chair this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment