Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sao Paulo Fashion week - final post

Hello,

Here are some more pictures from the Sao Paulo Fashion Week S/S 2010.

Another compliation of my favourite shows from the last three days. I much more enjoyed those last collections.
I found them to be a little more innovative and creative compared to some of the previous shows. Different materials, prints and patterns... which I think fashion week should be all about.

20.06



Animale, really love all those looks, makes me think of Bottega Veneta for some reason, cut out dresses made of very fine fabric resembling paper, with a leather look. How cool!
Gorgeous accessories too.



Fause Haten, volume, gathers and frills + a harness kind of thing... I am wondering what is not to like about this collection?



Gloria Coelho, futuristc meets body-con, the 2 ideas work really well together. I don't like the shoes at all... they are terrible, actually.

21.06



Ronaldo Fraga, I believe this collection is actually my very, VERY favourite... It's very hard to choose amongst all others but, I honestly would wear every single look and I am drooling over the skull print and the cut out dresses (again).
On the last row, the first picture is my favourite dress, it would be a DREAM to wear it!

22.06



Samuel Cirnansck, I am a fan of his work anyway... just showing the diversity of his collection, inspired by the rumba dance. Finishing the show with his signature floaty dresses. Beautiful.

Ps: I am so excited about tomorrow's post! Stay tuned ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment